- Sturdy hose reel has a pedestal base and formed support arms.
- Designed to last with fully enclosed heavy duty spring.
- Protect spring from from reverse winding with a declutching gear.
- Provides optimal access with a full flow steel axle, 90° balanced pressure, sealed brass swivel joint.
- Hose stays tangle free with the built-in 4 direction, anti-snag roller guide.
- Hose is available in 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. diameter and comes with 1/2 in. male NPT inlet and outlet.
- Withstands 210°F maximum hose temperature and is rated for 300 PSI air/water.
Buyers Products Hose Reel includes a 50 ft hose for air or water and a dual pedestal base reel. The durable hose has a crimped fitting, is rated for 300 PSI air and water, and has a maximum operating temperature of 200°F/100°C. Hoses are available in 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. diameter and have a 1/2 in. male NPT inlet and outlet.
Product Common Use:
The dual pedestal base has formed support arms and a fully enclosed heavy duty spring. The declutching gear protects the spring from reverse winding and the four direction, anti-snag roller guide prevents tangling. The reel has a full flow axle, and sealed brass swivel joint.
Mobile Pneumatic Systems, Air Tools, Liquid Spray Applications, Tire Filling